Current Budget Preparation Process
Current Budget characterizes the consumption which means that:
- to plan the activities of recurrent nature in line with organization’s policies and objectives
- To ensure efficient public service delivery
- Assign costs to planned activities
- Identify and workout the gaps and deficiencies in the physical resources which may be a hurdle in the public service delivery
- Manage these gaps and deficiencies for optimum results
So current Budget;
- Develop to maintain the recurring expenditure of the entity.
- It characterized the consumption.
- It is developed to design & maintain the on-going/ operating cost.
Salary budget, operating Budget, Repair & Maintenance Budget are just the examples of the current budget.